Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Flickr and Fun!

Here is more Flickr fun! I created a Flickr account and uploaded the digital photos I took in Washington, DC a couple weeks ago. You should be able to view them here (crosses fingers):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7498401@N08/sets/72157600013283865

Uploading the pics into Flickr gave me the opportunity to try tagging, create sets (or photo albums of specific topics), do mass edits, and play with the "map it" feature (which allowed me to show on a map where certain pics were taken). It was all fairly easy and intuitive, and I look forward to maintaining my account here and adding new/exciting pics as I proceed.

I also did a little exploring of the site and found some pics that were being used for the State Library's blog. I added those to my favorites, so I can refer back to them as needed.

In short, I had a great time playing around with this new tool.

Stayed tuned.... My Librarian Trading Card is coming soon!!

No comments: