Thursday, May 31, 2007

Web 2.0 Resources and Tools

There are lots of cool Web 2.0 Tools that I've stumbled across in my readings, and while doing the "Web 2.0 Awards List" assignment for the NC State Government Web 2.0 Brown Bag Lunch. I wanted to share some of the neat things that I have discovered:

Library Success's List of Library Wikis: This is a fairly comprehensive list of wikis created and used by libraries.

Wikiseek: This tool is in the beta version and offers an alternative and more robust way to search Wikipedia.

Dapper: A tool that allows you to create feeds, widgets, and APIs from web content.

Ning.com: A website that allows you to create your own social networks. One such network is the Government Documents Network.

1 comment:

Andrea Laura said...

Very Informative! This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this!

read more